- Author: Greg P. Whyte, Mike Loosemore, Clyde Williams
- ISBN 13: 9781118777527
- Publisher: John wiley & sons Ltd.
- Date published: 2016
- Page: 132 pages
- Keyword: Sports Medicine; Athletic Injuries; Exercise; Y học thể thao; Chấn thương thể thao; Tập thể dục
- Local: 05041001107 617.1027 ABC 2016 P. DVTT Mễ Trì - Kho Tham khảo
The ABC of Sports and Exercise Medicine provides general practitioners with a comprehensive overview of the field of sports medicine. This highly illustrated and thoroughly revised and updated new edition:
· Reflects new developments and current practice
· Includes new chapters on medical care at sporting events, environmental factors of sports and exercise, benefits of exercise in health and disease, nutrition and ergogenic supplements, and the use of drugs in sport
· Covers the benefits of exercise among special populations such as the disabled, obese, pregnant, children and the elderly
Covering the latest topics and including case studies of common sports and exercise medicine conditions, the ABC of Sports and Exercise Medicine is an essential practical guide for general practitioners, family physicians, junior doctors, medical students, physiotherapists, and all health professionals dealing with the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries.